Have a claim to report? We’re here to help!
The reality is, insurance is rarely simple and tends to get more complicated come claim time.
– We understand how frustrating this can be.
That’s why we have people here to help make the claim process as easy as possible for you.
Our claim specialists are always available to help you through the process and minimise the time you need to spend. We negotiate the best outcome for you and keep you informed every step of the way.
What do you do in the event of a claim?
Here’s a handy check list of what to do in the event of a claim:
- Take all possible steps to prevent any further damage and minimise costs.
- For claims relating to theft or malicious damage, contact the police immediately.
- Report your claim to AMA Insurance Brokers as soon as possible by phone or email. Provide a police report number with the claim (if applicable).
- Do not make any admissions of liability for loss or damage.
- Complete a claim form or submit the online claim form at your earlier convenience, along with supporting documentation such as quotes, photos and proof of ownership.
We look forward to assisting you with your claim.