Strata Title Insurance

Do you own a townhouse, unit, apartment or strata business and are sharing a common space with others?  Then you don’t want to be left to foot the bill for damage to shared parts of the building.

Take the hassle out of shared space and shared costs and protect your property and your back pocket with the right Strata Title Insurance.

Who should consider Strata Title Insurance?

Residential strata insurance is compulsory in every state – so if you’re part of an owners’ corporation in a townhouse, unit, flat, apartment or duplex, the owner’s corporation will need strata insurance. Business owners who work in a strata building should also consider Strata Insurance.

The cover can be managed by an appointed strata manager, or an insurance broker can take care of it on behalf of the owners’ corporation.

What does Strata Title Insurance cover?

Strata Insurance can cover the building and all common or shared property, and contents which belong to the owners’ corporation. The type of cover and its cost will depend on the kind of building, where it’s located and the amount of common property you share. It may include:

  • Car parks
  •  Ceilings
  •  Common areas
  •  Floors
  •  Lifts
  •  Shared contents, such as lawnmowers and washing machines
  •  Swimming pool

Ready to take the hassle out of shared space and shared costs? Get a quote today.

Get a Quote!

Obtain a quote by completing our quick online form or call 1800 262 346

1800 AMA FIN (1800 262 346) or (08)9273 3077