Have you insured the health of your practice?
A Practice Indemnity policy is essential for a healthy practice. Because how can you have healthy patients, without a healthy practice to treat them in?
Why should you consider Practice Indemnity Insurance?
- The risks of the practice entity are not the same as the risks of healthcare practitioners.
- Your risk exposures as a practice owner are not necessarily within your control.
- National registration requires that certain healthcare professionals have professional indemnity insurance.
What does the MDA National Insurance Practice Indemnity policy cover?
- Civil Liability including defence costs
- Notifiable conduct protection (whistle-blower protection)
- Unintentional breaches of privacy
- Good Samaritan Acts
- Protection for principals and partners
- Defence costs for intellectual property disputes
- Defence costs for defamation
- Defence costs for trade practices claims
These inclusions are subject to the standard terms, conditions, and exclusions of the MDA National Insurance’s Practice Indemnity policy.
Want to know more about Practice Indemnity insurance?
Call us on 1800 262 346 (1800 AMA FIN) today!