Travel insurance is vital for your peace of mind and security when travelling within Australia or abroad. Whether domestic, international, for business or leisure, AMA Insurance Brokers can arrange the most appropriate travel Insurance policy to suit your travel needs.
We have access to highly competitive policies, both in premium and cover, available for either single-trip or multi-trip travel
We can tailor the travel policy to suit your medical and health professional requirements, for both corporate and personal travel. Key features include:
- Worldwide cover available for both business and leisure
- Cover can be extended to include accompanying spouse/de facto and dependent children when travelling together with, or separately, to join or leave, the insured party
- Ski/snow sports and charter flights cover also available
- Policy can be extended to include cover for cruising
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions, subject to assessment, insurer authorisation, and the full policy terms and conditions
- Emergency replacement of essential items where baggage is delayed or lost
- Loss of deposits and cancellation charges covered as per policy wording
- Evacuation cover.
Workers’ compensation insurance covers employees who are injured at work or become sick due to work.