Transit Insurance

Moving home?

Whether you’re moving within Australia or overseas, Transit Insurance will cover your possessions whilst they’re in transit from your old home to your new home.

Who should consider Transit Insurance?

If you’re moving home and looking for that extra peace of mind, then you should consider Transit Insurance.

Transit Insurance cover includes both the packing and unpacking of your belongings (within 30 days of the insurance period ending).

Gain complete peace of mind knowing your entire move is protected – from beginning, to end.

What does Transit Insurance cover?

The cover provided by can vary, depending on the policy.

Here are some examples of possible cover:

  • Loss of or damage to goods on the transit journey
  • Worldwide cover available (subject to acceptance criteria)
  • Loss or damage caused by road accidents in transit or removalist mishandling
  • Cover for incidental storage & optional cover for longer term self-nominated storage (up to 6 months)
  • Cover for alternative accommodation expenses

Want to move your home with extra peace of mind? Get a quote today.

Get a Quote!

Obtain a quote by completing our quick online form or call 1800 262 346

1800 AMA FIN (1800 262 346) or (08)9273 3077