Home Building and Contents

Your home is more than an asset–Your home is where your heart is.

Home is safety, security, family, familiarity and comfort, your precious sanctuary – Protect it with Home Building & Contents Insurance

Who should consider Home Building & Contents Insurance?

If your home and its contents were damaged or destroyed or your possessions stolen, could you afford to replace it all yourself?  If the answer is no, then you should consider Home Building and Contents Insurance.

Whether you’re renting, own your home, have a mortgage,or an investment property, you should consider it’s important to find out how this cover could help protect you.

What can Home Building & Contents Insurance cover?

Home Insurance

  • Covers your building against things like flood, fire, explosion, natural disasters such as earthquake, storms or lightning strikes, damage by vandalism or break-in, and liability to third parties.

Contents Insurance

  • Protects your valuable possessions, such as furniture, electronic items, white goods, sporting equipment and jewellery – so you can repair or replace them if they are damaged or stolen.

You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, home and contents insurance.

Want to know what type of Home Building & Contents Insurance cover is right for you?

Contact us for advice today.

Get a Quote!

Obtain a quote by completing our quick online form or call 1800 262 346

1800 AMA FIN (1800 262 346) or (08)9273 3077 insurance@amainsurance.com.au