Moving house within Australia or overseas? Transit Insurance is designed to cover your possessions whilst they’re in transit from your old home to your new home, either nationally or internationally.
Home Contents & Specified Goods in Transit Insurance for peace of mind.
Transit Insurance cover includes both the packing and unpacking of your belongings (within 30 days of the insurance period ending). So you gain complete peace of mind knowing that your entire move is protected – from beginning to end.
Goods in Transit Insurance includes:
- Loss of or damage to goods once they start the transit journey
- Worldwide cover available (subject to acceptance criteria)
- Loss or damage caused by road accidents in transit or removalist mishandling (in Australia or overseas)
- Cover for incidental storage & optional cover for longer term self-nominated storage (up to 6 months maximum)
- Cover for alternative accommodation expenses
Need more information about Transit Insurance?
If you would like to know more about Home Contents and Specified Goods in Transit Insurance, please call 1300 763 766 or Get a Quote.