WHAT IS PRACTICE BUSINESS EXPENSES INSURANCE ?
“Practice Business Expenses Cover” is a new Business Expenses Insurance policy:
- DESIGNED BY THE AMA SPECIFICALLY FOR MEDICAL AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS;
- AVAILABLE FOR DOCTORS TO AGE 73
- UNDERWRITTEN BY LLOYD’S OF LONDON;
- WITH HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES; AND
- ONLY 5 MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION.
- PREMIUMS ARE GENERALLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE (REFER YOUR ACCOUNTANT)
Medical Practices can often overlook protecting their greatest asset – you! If you or one of the doctors in the practice is unable to work due to sickness or injury, it pays for:
- Net cost of a locum;
- Staff salaries;
- Business loan interest/fees and lease repayments;
- Office costs;
- Utilities; and
- Business related insurance.
It ensures the practice can continue to operate through a period when there is likely to be a large reduction in revenue. We understand how little time there is to attend to the day to day administration and risk management of your practice. With most business expense insurance you are required to complete lengthy applications and have blood tests and medical examinations. Lloyd’s of London have ensured this is no longer an issue – it takes only 5 minutes to complete the application and your business will be protected immediately.
To register to receive a summary of what is covered and a quote please complete the below form: